Finding love and romance after 40 – tips and advice
- You need a Over 40 Singles Account to create an iOver 40 Singles homepage that is accessible from any Internet-connected computer. Over 40 Singles asks for some personal information when you create a Over 40 Singles Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A Over 40 Singles Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- You may also create an iOver 40 Singles homepage that is accessible only from your computer, with preference settings stored in a cookie.
- You may choose to submit additional information in order to personalize your homepage (such as a zip code to customize your weather forecast).
- When you use iOver 40 Singles, Over 40 Singles’s servers automatically record log information which may include information about your preference settings.
- Over 40 Singles maintains and processes personal information in order to provide your personalized homepage and other services. This information will be stored in a cookie on your machine and sent to Over 40 Singles when you request the page if you have set up a page without an associated Over 40 Singles Account, or transmitted to Over 40 Singles’s servers and securely stored in association with your Over 40 Singles Account information if you are signed in to your Over 40 Singles Account.
- You can terminate your Over 40 Singles Account at any time.
- You can delete your cookie with your preferences stored by following the instructions for deleting cookies in your browser.
- Some iOver 40 Singles gadgets allow you to share information, updates and activities with your friends. These social gadgets are labeled with a special icon.